Families in Switzerland
More than a million people in Switzerland are affected by poverty and living precarious lives. A quarter of them are children and teenagers....
Step by step for greater humanity
With us there are only winners. Become a Red Cross runner and combine your participation in the Frauenlauf on 26–29 August with a fundraising campaign. Your participation will help underprivileged families in Switzerland.
You and us – this is how it works:
1. You launch an individual or team fundraising campaign here.
2. We provide you with a functional Red Cross running shirt.
3. We provide you with tips to make your fundraising campaign a success.
4. You share your campaign link with friends, family and colleagues. Inspire them with your commitment and encourage them to support your run.
5. We use the donations in our projects to help families in Switzerland.
PS: Don't forget to register on frauenlauf.ch :-)
Any questions? You can contact us from 8:00 to 12:00 and 13.30 to 16.30 Monday to Friday at 058 400 44 64 or email@example.com.